Would you like to volunteer at The Late Shows?
Could you be the friendly face of The Late Shows 10? We're looking for volunteers to help steward the North East's ultimate late-night culture crawl on the evenings of Friday 13 and Saturday 14 May 2016.
It's a chance to be part of a very special event and a great opportunity to gain new skills, experience and confidence.
Tasks for volunteer stewards include:
- meeting and greeting visitors
- handing out glow sticks and programmes to visitors
- answering visitor queries
- providing directions to venues and bus stops (information will be provided)
- advising visitors about other venues nearby that they may enjoy.
All volunteers will be briefed fully and provided with a Late Shows t-shirt to wear during the event.
If you're aged 18 or over and interested in being part of The Late Shows, find out more and apply online now.